Therapy fees are based on session type and length. Please consult my Financial Policy and Payment Contract for more information and feel free to call me so we can discuss your specific needs. If I cannot provide the services you need at a rate you can afford, I will be happy to recommend some alternatives for you to consider.
I’m currently not accepting any insurance. However, if you have out-of-network benefits, your insurance company will likely reimburse you for my services. On a monthly basis, I can provide you with an invoice containing the necessary information that is required to process your claim. Please consult with your insurance provider to determine what level of coverage you have.
Some of the questions to ask your insurance carrier:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, checks, Paypal, Venmo, and most credit cards are accepted for payment.